May 18, 2017

Poetic Thankful Thursday

Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats


Today's letter is "W" and our poem is titled

WILD
By Raz

Sometimes I run around like I'm WILD
Mom says I'm like a spoiled child,
I meow and zoom
All over the room.
Most of the time my demeanor is mild
But sometimes a Mancat just has to get WILD!
Even when I'm goofy and WILD
I can see that Mom has smiled.


Today is also Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


We're THANKFUL for our goofy and WILD guy Raz!


7 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Raz, I bet you are lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh Raz! You look like a WILD CHILD with your squirrel - are you screaming or laughing in that photo???? We think your poem is fabulous you WILDMAN you!

Hugs, Teddy

My Mind's Eye said...

This lady cat loves her man wild with just a hint of mild...and that is for sure you my handsome fella
Hugs your gal
Madi

pilch92 said...

Good job on the poem Raz! It is OK to be wild sometimes :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....gettin WILD iz a grate thing ta due; everee one kneadz ta due sew everee now N then....ewe R az feerce aza lionz in yur foto buddy !!! grate werk ~ ♥♥♥

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

No WILD is not a word we would have thought of for you, Raz. But it sounds like you have one of those crazy sides like our Wild Misty does.

Woos - Lightning and Misty

Brian's Home Blog said...

I still like to do the wild thing from time to time too Raz! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!